Bible Science Forum
- My interview for I AM series
- Does Isaiah 65:17-25 refer to an earthly Millennium rule of Christ on Earth?
- Martin Lloyd-Jones on the book of Revelation
- “Slaying in the spirit” is hypnotic suggestion
- White Ribbon Australia supports violence against the unborn
- Pope warns against direct personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Futurism: Jesuit deception of the church
- My drug addiction story
- Is the name ‘Yeshua’ written over a hundred times in the OT?
- Daniel’s Seventy Weeks
- Two Evangelists Charged. Tried. Convicted.
- Final judgment in the new heaven and new earth
- 80,078 hits
- Follow Revolution for Jesus on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: October 2014
I shared my salvation testimony via YouTube and several atheists mocked the fact that when I came to a dark place, due to trials and problems in life, the Lord reached down and chose me, and pulled me up out … Continue reading
Many English speakers today would not even know what covetousness means! It’s greed or lust, really. And lust means “an overmastering desire or craving.” So many problems in our society stem from this, especially those who aspire to wealth and fame … Continue reading
A story of a 1500-2000 year old Bible is doing the rounds on the internet in which it is claimed that Jesus was not crucified. Others claim it is a fake. Well, quite obviously it is. One site claims Much to … Continue reading
This is the part of my personal testimony where God begins to rewire my brain and where I almost instantly become a biblical creationist by reading the early chapters of the book of Genesis. The Holy Spirit spoke to me … Continue reading
I tell more of my story of how I continued to seek the Lord and of my journey around Australia, in 1974, which led me out of the Roman Catholic Church. I sought for the baptism and power of the … Continue reading
I describe in brief my path to meeting the Lord who saved me. He chose me. He changed my mind and caused revolution in my heart. Thank the Lord! All glory to God! Related Reading From an evolution-believing atheist to … Continue reading
Jesus, the True, Pure, Merciful, Gracious, Holy, Lover of my Soul. I have had a lot of different loves in this life including people, relationships, things, clothes, music, movies, hobbies, you name it. But deep down I always was searching for … Continue reading