Bible Science Forum
- Keys to Healing
- My interview for I AM series
- Does Isaiah 65:17-25 refer to an earthly Millennium rule of Christ on Earth?
- Martin Lloyd-Jones on the book of Revelation
- “Slaying in the spirit” is hypnotic suggestion
- White Ribbon Australia supports violence against the unborn
- Pope warns against direct personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Futurism: Jesuit deception of the church
- My drug addiction story
- Is the name ‘Yeshua’ written over a hundred times in the OT?
- Daniel’s Seventy Weeks
- Two Evangelists Charged. Tried. Convicted.
- 81,627 hits
- Follow Revolution for Jesus on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: October 2015
The Apostle Paul argued daily in the market place, and preached the gospel of Christ. Therefore disputed he in the synagogue with the Jews, and with the devout persons, and in the market daily with them that met with him. … Continue reading
I hold to the Historical (or continuous) view of Bible prophecy. Most protestants have been deceived into believing the Futurist view, which was developed and promoted by Jesuits, even though a slightly different form of it was developed and promoted by John Nelson … Continue reading
Charles Haddon (CH) Spurgeon (/ˈhædən ˈspɜrdʒən/; 19 June 1834 – 31 January 1892) was a British Particular Baptist preacher. Spurgeon remains highly influential among Christians of various denominations, among whom he is known as the “Prince of Preachers”. He was … Continue reading