Bible Science Forum
- My interview for I AM series
- Does Isaiah 65:17-25 refer to an earthly Millennium rule of Christ on Earth?
- Martin Lloyd-Jones on the book of Revelation
- “Slaying in the spirit” is hypnotic suggestion
- White Ribbon Australia supports violence against the unborn
- Pope warns against direct personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Futurism: Jesuit deception of the church
- My drug addiction story
- Is the name ‘Yeshua’ written over a hundred times in the OT?
- Daniel’s Seventy Weeks
- Two Evangelists Charged. Tried. Convicted.
- Final judgment in the new heaven and new earth
- 79,719 hits
- Follow Revolution for Jesus on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: March 2016
In the last chapter we saw the revelation deal with the open book, which symbolised the Bible that God thrust upon the nations in their own native languages after the Reformation. The Roman Catholic Church was opposed to its circulation, and many … Continue reading
Another angel is seen coming down from heaven (v.1) and he had in his hand a little book (v.2). Who is this angel? (v.1) Sometimes in Scripture the Lord is represented by an angel (Exodus 3:2-6,13-15). Here he is called “another … Continue reading
About a year ago in a classroom at her university in China was the first time Sunny heard about Jesus Christ. Listen to her inspiring testimony. Sunny describes the circumstances of her salvation. She explains what the Lord Jesus Christ did … Continue reading
Continuing from chapter 8 we see two more of the 7 trumpets sounded which bring them hordes of Saracen (Arab) and Turkish armies to invade the Eastern part of the old Roman Empire, called the Byzantine Empire, as well as … Continue reading
On December 13, 2015 Sunny Dong shared her personal salvation testimony at the Church at Moonta (South Australia). This was part of several testimonies at the event entitled “The Wonderful Works of God” (Acts 2:11). Her testimony tells us of the … Continue reading
The King James Bible (KJB) was translated from the traditional Hebrew and Greek texts (Masoretic Hebrew Text, The Second Great Rabbinic Bible and the Greek Textus Receptus (TR) or Received Text) and God’s Words in these original sources most Christians … Continue reading