Bible Science Forum
- My interview for I AM series
- Does Isaiah 65:17-25 refer to an earthly Millennium rule of Christ on Earth?
- Martin Lloyd-Jones on the book of Revelation
- “Slaying in the spirit” is hypnotic suggestion
- White Ribbon Australia supports violence against the unborn
- Pope warns against direct personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Futurism: Jesuit deception of the church
- My drug addiction story
- Is the name ‘Yeshua’ written over a hundred times in the OT?
- Daniel’s Seventy Weeks
- Two Evangelists Charged. Tried. Convicted.
- Final judgment in the new heaven and new earth
- 79,719 hits
- Follow Revolution for Jesus on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: August 2016
Nonie Darwish, expat Egyptian author and scholar of Islam compares the values in Islam with those in Christianity. This was presented as part of a conference held in Los Angeles, in August 2016, titled, “Islam and Western Civilization: Can They Coexist?” Nonie Darwish succinctly … Continue reading
Soon after arriving in Indonesia in the early 1980’s I remember when I first heard the Indonesian expression Roh Kudus meaning the Holy Spirit that I had the impression it gave me the feeling of a soft gentle loving God. The … Continue reading
他爱你，甚至超过于他自己的生命。 He loves you, even much more than His life. 谁爱你？ Who loves you? 神差遣他的独生子到世上来，要使我们藉着他得生命，神爱我们的心，在此就显明了。(约翰一书 4:9） In this was revealed the love of God toward us, because that God sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might … Continue reading
In the late 1970’s my wife and I were living in Singapore where we did some street witnessing, handing out tracts, mostly on salvation but one tract was a prophetic end-time message, titled “Israel Invaded”. That tract discussed the future … Continue reading
— Did they preach the same message? Let us examine the words of these two men, Muhammad of Mecca (Arabia) and Jesus of Nazareth (Israel). We’ll contrast what each taught while they lived on Earth. Jesus lived between 1 BC and 30 AD, … Continue reading
Muhammad ibn Abdallah ibn Abd al-Muttalib was born in Mecca April 20, 570 AD and died in 632 AD. His youth was marked by poverty and rejection. His father died soon after he was born. His mother gave him up for adoption at the … Continue reading
Recently I have been studying the book of Luke, and especially the passage on the resurrection “…I tell you, in that night there shall be two men [people] in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be … Continue reading