Bible Science Forum
- “Slaying in the spirit” is hypnotic suggestion
- White Ribbon Australia supports violence against the unborn
- Pope warns against direct personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Futurism: Jesuit deception of the church
- My drug addiction story
- Is the name ‘Yeshua’ written over a hundred times in the OT?
- Daniel’s Seventy Weeks
- Two Evangelists Charged. Tried. Convicted.
- Final judgment in the new heaven and new earth
- Will Jesus return literally in the clouds?
- Israel of God
- Further evidence of the true meaning of who it is in Daniel 9:27
- 56,833 hits
- Follow Revolution for Jesus on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Creation
Sometimes you hear about a story that is so ‘way out’ there that you just cannot possibly believe it could be true. It is so bizarre that you think that only some conspiracy nut would believe it. But what if I … Continue reading
Soon after arriving in Indonesia in the early 1980’s I remember when I first heard the Indonesian expression Roh Kudus meaning the Holy Spirit that I had the impression it gave me the feeling of a soft gentle loving God. The … Continue reading
On December 13, 2015 John Gideon Hartnett shared his personal salvation testimony at the Church at Moonta (South Australia). This was part of several testimonies at the event entitled “The Wonderful Works of God” (Acts 2:11). Related Resources John Gideon Hartnett’s … Continue reading
Dear Mum The [New Age related] news clipping you sent me claiming that we, humans, are all gods I believe is utterly deceptive and of Satan. Though, what the author states is not really anything new. It is very ancient. … Continue reading
This is the part of my personal testimony where God begins to rewire my brain and where I almost instantly become a biblical creationist by reading the early chapters of the book of Genesis. The Holy Spirit spoke to me … Continue reading
I tell more of my story of how I continued to seek the Lord and of my journey around Australia, in 1974, which led me out of the Roman Catholic Church. I sought for the baptism and power of the … Continue reading