Bible Science Forum
- My interview for I AM series
- Does Isaiah 65:17-25 refer to an earthly Millennium rule of Christ on Earth?
- Martin Lloyd-Jones on the book of Revelation
- “Slaying in the spirit” is hypnotic suggestion
- White Ribbon Australia supports violence against the unborn
- Pope warns against direct personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Futurism: Jesuit deception of the church
- My drug addiction story
- Is the name ‘Yeshua’ written over a hundred times in the OT?
- Daniel’s Seventy Weeks
- Two Evangelists Charged. Tried. Convicted.
- Final judgment in the new heaven and new earth
- 78,807 hits
- Follow Revolution for Jesus on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Islam
Turn your eyes towards Memphis (Egypt), for out of it shall come the Great Confusion! The author of confusion is even now marshalling his forces for this Great Confusion! He is gathering his forces from a great nation and eastern … Continue reading
After visiting Israel with my wife in May this year (2016) I realised how much the western media distort the truth about Israel. The following article was written in 2000 by Victor Schlatter1 gives a very concise view of the history … Continue reading
Nonie Darwish, expat Egyptian author and scholar of Islam compares the values in Islam with those in Christianity. This was presented as part of a conference held in Los Angeles, in August 2016, titled, “Islam and Western Civilization: Can They Coexist?” Nonie Darwish succinctly … Continue reading
— Did they preach the same message? Let us examine the words of these two men, Muhammad of Mecca (Arabia) and Jesus of Nazareth (Israel). We’ll contrast what each taught while they lived on Earth. Jesus lived between 1 BC and 30 AD, … Continue reading
Muhammad ibn Abdallah ibn Abd al-Muttalib was born in Mecca April 20, 570 AD and died in 632 AD. His youth was marked by poverty and rejection. His father died soon after he was born. His mother gave him up for adoption at the … Continue reading
Continuing from chapter 8 we see two more of the 7 trumpets sounded which bring them hordes of Saracen (Arab) and Turkish armies to invade the Eastern part of the old Roman Empire, called the Byzantine Empire, as well as … Continue reading
This article is reproduced from the book ‘Will Islam Be Our Future? A Study of Biblical and Islamic Eschatology‘ by Joel Richardson. It is Chapter 12 entitled ‘The Antichrist Spirit of Islam.’ I have instead used KJVER for the Bible verses. While … Continue reading
Recently (February 2015) we heard the terrible news of the martyrdom of the 21 young Egyptian Christian men in Libya, murdered at the hands of the Islamic death cult called ISIS, or Islamic State. For the full story JihadWatch or ChristianNews.com.au. When … Continue reading