Bible Science Forum
- “Slaying in the spirit” is hypnotic suggestion
- White Ribbon Australia supports violence against the unborn
- Pope warns against direct personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Futurism: Jesuit deception of the church
- My drug addiction story
- Is the name ‘Yeshua’ written over a hundred times in the OT?
- Daniel’s Seventy Weeks
- Two Evangelists Charged. Tried. Convicted.
- Final judgment in the new heaven and new earth
- Will Jesus return literally in the clouds?
- Israel of God
- Further evidence of the true meaning of who it is in Daniel 9:27
- 56,768 hits
- Follow Revolution for Jesus on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Testimonies
How I got addicted About 15 years ago I started to develop leg pains. I sought medical help and after much investigation the doctors could not diagnose the cause. In the early years with this developing pain I started taking … Continue reading
The Apostle Paul argued daily in the market place, and preached the gospel of Christ. Therefore disputed he in the synagogue with the Jews, and with the devout persons, and in the market daily with them that met with him. … Continue reading
In 2006 I was attending a theoretical physics conference in Madrid, Spain, when I started to experience some very strange, and I admit, very scary symptoms. On the second last day of the conference, after the lunch, served as a … Continue reading
“God is still on the throne and prayer changes things.”–Virginia Brandt Berg, The Promises of God Are Streams That Never Run Dry On Friday morning of April 10, 2015, I went to my doctor at a local GP clinic because I … Continue reading
by Ryan Eamer I wrote the following piece called Delusions of Reprieve in late 2008 in a mental hospital in Subiaco, Western Australia. The place served as a revolving door for me from 2007 through to 2013, sometimes seeing me … Continue reading
Psalms 116:7 Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee. There is no rest for the Christian but at the feet of Jesus; when we live near Him, and exercise our faith upon … Continue reading
Every mercy should be thankfully acknowledged. Whatever does us good comes from God. He is the only source of all good and to Him our praises should daily ascend. The Lord has brought us through many dangers; He has delivered … Continue reading
“The Lord shall fight for you.” (Exodus 14:14) With God victory is never in doubt. But we must be on the move. In the Lord’s army, there is no standing still. Our Captain’s command is, “Go forward.” (Exodus 14:15) This … Continue reading