Bible Science Forum
- Daniel’s Seventy Weeks
- Two Evangelists Charged. Tried. Convicted.
- Final judgment in the new heaven and new earth
- My Personal Story of Deception
- Will Jesus return literally in the clouds?
- Israel of God
- Further evidence of the true meaning of who it is in Daniel 9:27
- Only in Jesus is found the way, the truth and the life
- A big conspiracy or just a bizarre story?
- In Australia we kill 100,000 babies in the womb every year
- Holy Spirit: Indwelling or Filling?
- Can saved Christians be overcome by Satan and lose their salvation?
- 34,758 hits
- Follow Revolution for Jesus on WordPress.com
Category Archives: The Reformation
In the last chapter we saw the revelation deal with the open book, which symbolised the Bible that God thrust upon the nations in their own native languages after the Reformation. The Roman Catholic Church was opposed to its circulation, and many … Continue reading
Another angel is seen coming down from heaven (v.1) and he had in his hand a little book (v.2). Who is this angel? (v.1) Sometimes in Scripture the Lord is represented by an angel (Exodus 3:2-6,13-15). Here he is called “another … Continue reading
Would you believe it if someone told you that the Christian Church has been without the true Words of God for at least the period of c.350 to 1870? I am talking about the Gospels and the writings of the … Continue reading
You may have read or heard that John Calvin was involved in the execution of man for heresy in the Biblical republic he help found in Geneva, Switzerland. The man was Michael Servetus (1511–1553) and he was executed for heresy. But … Continue reading
The Time of the End? This chapter is a continuation of the previous two chapters of Daniel. It should be read as a single unit with Daniel 10 and 11. The Scripture continues on from there, from the trouble, the great trouble … Continue reading
The Vision of the Ram and the He-Goat Daniel’s vision described in the book of Daniel chapter 8, received 550 B.C, begins with a description of the kingdom of Medo-Persia, a confederacy of two kingdoms, Media and Persia. (All bold are my … Continue reading
Daniel’s vision of the four beasts In Daniel chapter 2, king Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon had a dream of an image made from four different metals which Daniel interpreted as four successive kingdoms of man: Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece and then Rome. … Continue reading
The Roman Church’s reply to the Reformation in the 16th/17th centuries included an answer to the prophetic teachings of the Reformers. The Reformers (Luther, Calvin, Zwingle, Knox, Cranmer, Latimer and others) were involved in the translation of the biblical texts from the … Continue reading