Bible Science Forum
- Keys to Healing
- My interview for I AM series
- Does Isaiah 65:17-25 refer to an earthly Millennium rule of Christ on Earth?
- Martin Lloyd-Jones on the book of Revelation
- “Slaying in the spirit” is hypnotic suggestion
- White Ribbon Australia supports violence against the unborn
- Pope warns against direct personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Futurism: Jesuit deception of the church
- My drug addiction story
- Is the name ‘Yeshua’ written over a hundred times in the OT?
- Daniel’s Seventy Weeks
- Two Evangelists Charged. Tried. Convicted.
- 82,871 hits
- Follow Revolution for Jesus on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Worldview
The Roman Church’s reply to the Reformation in the 16th/17th centuries included an answer to the prophetic teachings of the Reformers. The Reformers (Luther, Calvin, Zwingle, Knox, Cranmer, Latimer and others) were involved in the translation of the biblical texts from the … Continue reading
This dream given to Nebuchadnezzar, king of the Babylonian Empire, provides the background to all the following dreams and visions given in the book of Daniel. In the second year of his reign Nebuchadnezzar dreamed a dream, which he forgot … Continue reading
I tell more of my story of how I continued to seek the Lord and of my journey around Australia, in 1974, which led me out of the Roman Catholic Church. I sought for the baptism and power of the … Continue reading
I describe in brief my path to meeting the Lord who saved me. He chose me. He changed my mind and caused revolution in my heart. Thank the Lord! All glory to God! Related Reading From an evolution-believing atheist to … Continue reading
In 1952, I was born in Manjimup, a small country town in the South West of Western Australia, but as my parents divorced early in my life I went to several different schools, finally completing high school in Perth. In … Continue reading