Bible Science Forum
- Does Isaiah 65:17-25 refer to an earthly Millennium rule of Christ on Earth?
- Martin Lloyd-Jones on the book of Revelation
- “Slaying in the spirit” is hypnotic suggestion
- White Ribbon Australia supports violence against the unborn
- Pope warns against direct personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Futurism: Jesuit deception of the church
- My drug addiction story
- Is the name ‘Yeshua’ written over a hundred times in the OT?
- Daniel’s Seventy Weeks
- Two Evangelists Charged. Tried. Convicted.
- Final judgment in the new heaven and new earth
- Will Jesus return literally in the clouds?
- 65,104 hits
- Follow Revolution for Jesus on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Christ Jesus
— Did they preach the same message? Let us examine the words of these two men, Muhammad of Mecca (Arabia) and Jesus of Nazareth (Israel). We’ll contrast what each taught while they lived on Earth. Jesus lived between 1 BC and 30 AD, … Continue reading
About a year ago in a classroom at her university in China was the first time Sunny heard about Jesus Christ. Listen to her inspiring testimony. Sunny describes the circumstances of her salvation. She explains what the Lord Jesus Christ did … Continue reading
On December 13, 2015 Sunny Dong shared her personal salvation testimony at the Church at Moonta (South Australia). This was part of several testimonies at the event entitled “The Wonderful Works of God” (Acts 2:11). Her testimony tells us of the … Continue reading
In the book of Exodus chapter 3 we read about when God called Moses to lead the children of Israel out from under the oppression of the Pharaoh of Egypt. The following is the English translation of the Hebrew text … Continue reading
So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Romans 10:17 KJVER Weak faith arises from a defect in our knowledge of God’s word. Many of the Lord’s people have an imperfect acquaintance with the gospel. … Continue reading
“Who loved me” Galatians 2:20 …is the verse from the Daily Remembrancer this morning February 23.1 It reminded me of what one of my sons once asked in an email: Does God love or hate sinners? These verses2 seem to … Continue reading
by Ryan Eamer I wrote the following piece called Delusions of Reprieve in late 2008 in a mental hospital in Subiaco, Western Australia. The place served as a revolving door for me from 2007 through to 2013, sometimes seeing me … Continue reading
In recent years I have read and studied the eschatological beliefs of the Reformers and of Sir Isaac Newton (1643 – 1727) as well as Henry Grattan Guinness (1835 – 1910). As a result I have changed my view of … Continue reading