Bible Science Forum
- My interview for I AM series
- Does Isaiah 65:17-25 refer to an earthly Millennium rule of Christ on Earth?
- Martin Lloyd-Jones on the book of Revelation
- “Slaying in the spirit” is hypnotic suggestion
- White Ribbon Australia supports violence against the unborn
- Pope warns against direct personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Futurism: Jesuit deception of the church
- My drug addiction story
- Is the name ‘Yeshua’ written over a hundred times in the OT?
- Daniel’s Seventy Weeks
- Two Evangelists Charged. Tried. Convicted.
- Final judgment in the new heaven and new earth
- 77,750 hits
- Follow Revolution for Jesus on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Daniel
This image is a representation of the image that King Nebuchadnezzar saw in his dream that was interpreted by Daniel and is found in the prophecy of the book of Daniel Chapter 2. All of that prophecy has already been … Continue reading
The Time of the End? This chapter is a continuation of the previous two chapters of Daniel. It should be read as a single unit with Daniel 10 and 11. The Scripture continues on from there, from the trouble, the great trouble … Continue reading
In recent years I have read and studied the eschatological beliefs of the Reformers and of Sir Isaac Newton (1643 – 1727) as well as Henry Grattan Guinness (1835 – 1910). As a result I have changed my view of … Continue reading
The Vision of the Ram and the He-Goat Daniel’s vision described in the book of Daniel chapter 8, received 550 B.C, begins with a description of the kingdom of Medo-Persia, a confederacy of two kingdoms, Media and Persia. (All bold are my … Continue reading
Daniel’s vision of the four beasts In Daniel chapter 2, king Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon had a dream of an image made from four different metals which Daniel interpreted as four successive kingdoms of man: Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece and then Rome. … Continue reading
This dream given to Nebuchadnezzar, king of the Babylonian Empire, provides the background to all the following dreams and visions given in the book of Daniel. In the second year of his reign Nebuchadnezzar dreamed a dream, which he forgot … Continue reading
In the sunny south of France, in Provence and Catalonia, lived the Albigenses. They were a civilized and highly educated people. Among these people there sprang up an extensive revival of true religion, and one of its natural effects was … Continue reading