Bible Science Forum
- My interview for I AM series
- Does Isaiah 65:17-25 refer to an earthly Millennium rule of Christ on Earth?
- Martin Lloyd-Jones on the book of Revelation
- “Slaying in the spirit” is hypnotic suggestion
- White Ribbon Australia supports violence against the unborn
- Pope warns against direct personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Futurism: Jesuit deception of the church
- My drug addiction story
- Is the name ‘Yeshua’ written over a hundred times in the OT?
- Daniel’s Seventy Weeks
- Two Evangelists Charged. Tried. Convicted.
- Final judgment in the new heaven and new earth
- 69,092 hits
- Follow Revolution for Jesus on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Dispensationalism
I have been told by many Bible commentators that the passage in Isaiah 65:17-25 refers to a Millennium period on Earth when Christ rules the nations directly before the Final Judgement of all men. They say that this is a period … Continue reading
The following is copied, without alteration, from The Evil Empire of Jesuit Futurism, which was itself taken from Chapter 3 of book “The Left Behind Deception” by Steve Wohlberg. Bold brown text indicate my added emphases. Imagine a pair of supernatural, high-tech, Heaven-inspired … Continue reading