Bible Science Forum
- Keys to Healing
- My interview for I AM series
- Does Isaiah 65:17-25 refer to an earthly Millennium rule of Christ on Earth?
- Martin Lloyd-Jones on the book of Revelation
- “Slaying in the spirit” is hypnotic suggestion
- White Ribbon Australia supports violence against the unborn
- Pope warns against direct personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Futurism: Jesuit deception of the church
- My drug addiction story
- Is the name ‘Yeshua’ written over a hundred times in the OT?
- Daniel’s Seventy Weeks
- Two Evangelists Charged. Tried. Convicted.
- 82,871 hits
- Follow Revolution for Jesus on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: infanticide
In the Greco-Roman world the use of ‘medicine men’ (pharmakai) was common for the poisoning of your political opponents, inducement of paranormal experiences and obtaining toxic herbs to induce abortions. Poisonous herbs were used to induce abortions. Such a practice, … Continue reading