Bible Science Forum
- Martin Lloyd-Jones on the book of Revelation
- “Slaying in the spirit” is hypnotic suggestion
- White Ribbon Australia supports violence against the unborn
- Pope warns against direct personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Futurism: Jesuit deception of the church
- My drug addiction story
- Is the name ‘Yeshua’ written over a hundred times in the OT?
- Daniel’s Seventy Weeks
- Two Evangelists Charged. Tried. Convicted.
- Final judgment in the new heaven and new earth
- Will Jesus return literally in the clouds?
- Israel of God
- 59,813 hits
- Follow Revolution for Jesus on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Islamic intolerance
Originally posted on ThePreachersWord:
Yesterday a Bristol Magistrates’ Court in Great Britain convicted two men, Michael Overd and Michael Stockwell on “public order offences.” What did they do that resulted in their arrest and conviction? Was it public indecency? Disturbing…