Bible Science Forum
- My interview for I AM series
- Does Isaiah 65:17-25 refer to an earthly Millennium rule of Christ on Earth?
- Martin Lloyd-Jones on the book of Revelation
- “Slaying in the spirit” is hypnotic suggestion
- White Ribbon Australia supports violence against the unborn
- Pope warns against direct personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Futurism: Jesuit deception of the church
- My drug addiction story
- Is the name ‘Yeshua’ written over a hundred times in the OT?
- Daniel’s Seventy Weeks
- Two Evangelists Charged. Tried. Convicted.
- Final judgment in the new heaven and new earth
- 66,420 hits
- Follow Revolution for Jesus on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Jesus Christ
In January 2018 I was interviewed in relation to my own personal salvation experience. The interview was used in a documentary series called “I AM”, produced by Adventist Media. See IAM.org.au Here is the segment.
Watch the following embedded video of part of the pope’s speech and read the transcript on a Vatican website. The content of the pope’s speech is irrefutable. There it is written what he said to a general audience in Peter’s … Continue reading
–a short study on Daniel 9:24-27 by Jim Gibson 24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and … Continue reading
There are several passages in the New Testament that on the surface would seem to indicate that when Christ returns He will do so appearing in the clouds above. You may have heard the expression or read the Bible verse … Continue reading
In a prophecy given by the prophet Hosea the Lord said: Hosea 11:1 When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called My son out of Egypt. The Lord refers, in the first part, to the nation of Israel, while in … Continue reading
In John chapter 14 Jesus tells His disciples not to be worried because He has a plan and that plan includes a place (actually a ‘residence’) in heaven prepared for them. John 14:1-4 Let not your heart be troubled: you … Continue reading
Christ said that before He returns there would only be one sign to herald His coming. Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Theologians have interpreted this to mean … Continue reading
Turn your eyes towards Memphis (Egypt), for out of it shall come the Great Confusion! The author of confusion is even now marshalling his forces for this Great Confusion! He is gathering his forces from a great nation and eastern … Continue reading
Chapter 4 of the book “When Jesus Returns —what then?” by Jim Gibson. I have edited the text only where necessary, changed underlining to bold text and used the KJVER Bible version. The antichrist. Probably no other personage in all of … Continue reading