Bible Science Forum
- “Slaying in the spirit” is hypnotic suggestion
- White Ribbon Australia supports violence against the unborn
- Pope warns against direct personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Futurism: Jesuit deception of the church
- My drug addiction story
- Is the name ‘Yeshua’ written over a hundred times in the OT?
- Daniel’s Seventy Weeks
- Two Evangelists Charged. Tried. Convicted.
- Final judgment in the new heaven and new earth
- Will Jesus return literally in the clouds?
- Israel of God
- Further evidence of the true meaning of who it is in Daniel 9:27
- 58,363 hits
- Follow Revolution for Jesus on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Sir Isaac Newton
The Time of the End? This chapter is a continuation of the previous two chapters of Daniel. It should be read as a single unit with Daniel 10 and 11. The Scripture continues on from there, from the trouble, the great trouble … Continue reading
The last three chapters in the book of Daniel really form one unit. The traditional chapter divisions in part obscure this fact. Here we deal with Daniel chapters 10 and 11 together. (All bold are my emphases added. Square brackets … Continue reading
Chapter 9 in the book of Daniel continues the record of history, and the dreams, visions and revelations that God gave through His prophet. This chapter covers a period under the rule of Darius the Mede who conquered Babylon. (All bold … Continue reading