Bible Science Forum
- My interview for I AM series
- Does Isaiah 65:17-25 refer to an earthly Millennium rule of Christ on Earth?
- Martin Lloyd-Jones on the book of Revelation
- “Slaying in the spirit” is hypnotic suggestion
- White Ribbon Australia supports violence against the unborn
- Pope warns against direct personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Futurism: Jesuit deception of the church
- My drug addiction story
- Is the name ‘Yeshua’ written over a hundred times in the OT?
- Daniel’s Seventy Weeks
- Two Evangelists Charged. Tried. Convicted.
- Final judgment in the new heaven and new earth
- 79,754 hits
- Follow Revolution for Jesus on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: the book of Daniel
This image is a representation of the image that King Nebuchadnezzar saw in his dream that was interpreted by Daniel and is found in the prophecy of the book of Daniel Chapter 2. All of that prophecy has already been … Continue reading
The Time of the End? This chapter is a continuation of the previous two chapters of Daniel. It should be read as a single unit with Daniel 10 and 11. The Scripture continues on from there, from the trouble, the great trouble … Continue reading
The last three chapters in the book of Daniel really form one unit. The traditional chapter divisions in part obscure this fact. Here we deal with Daniel chapters 10 and 11 together. (All bold are my emphases added. Square brackets … Continue reading
The Roman Church’s reply to the Reformation in the 16th/17th centuries included an answer to the prophetic teachings of the Reformers. The Reformers (Luther, Calvin, Zwingle, Knox, Cranmer, Latimer and others) were involved in the translation of the biblical texts from the … Continue reading