Bible Science Forum
- My interview for I AM series
- Does Isaiah 65:17-25 refer to an earthly Millennium rule of Christ on Earth?
- Martin Lloyd-Jones on the book of Revelation
- “Slaying in the spirit” is hypnotic suggestion
- White Ribbon Australia supports violence against the unborn
- Pope warns against direct personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Futurism: Jesuit deception of the church
- My drug addiction story
- Is the name ‘Yeshua’ written over a hundred times in the OT?
- Daniel’s Seventy Weeks
- Two Evangelists Charged. Tried. Convicted.
- Final judgment in the new heaven and new earth
- 80,078 hits
- Follow Revolution for Jesus on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: trust in God
In John chapter 14 Jesus tells His disciples not to be worried because He has a plan and that plan includes a place (actually a ‘residence’) in heaven prepared for them. John 14:1-4 Let not your heart be troubled: you … Continue reading
Muhammad ibn Abdallah ibn Abd al-Muttalib was born in Mecca April 20, 570 AD and died in 632 AD. His youth was marked by poverty and rejection. His father died soon after he was born. His mother gave him up for adoption at the … Continue reading
Have you started the day discouraged wondering what you are on Earth for? Have you felt alone and lost? Maybe you have forgotten (even momentarily) what great value knowing Christ is. That is how I felt waking up this morning. … Continue reading
For about 40 years I have heard believers state, “the just shall live by faith.” For that whole time I have taken that to mean, that by their faith, or following their faith, they will live on this earth. That … Continue reading
Psalms 116:7 Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee. There is no rest for the Christian but at the feet of Jesus; when we live near Him, and exercise our faith upon … Continue reading
Job 13:15 Yet will I trust in Him. One day in 1976 my wife, Christina, and I travelled to Albany on the southern coast of Western Australia. We were just married and went on a faith trip together. At that time, … Continue reading
Micah 2:10 Arise ye, and depart; for this is not your rest:… There is no permanent rest for the believer on earth; here thistles and thorns abound and a voice is daily sounding in his ears, “Arise ye, and depart.” Here you … Continue reading