Bible Science Forum
- My interview for I AM series
- Does Isaiah 65:17-25 refer to an earthly Millennium rule of Christ on Earth?
- Martin Lloyd-Jones on the book of Revelation
- “Slaying in the spirit” is hypnotic suggestion
- White Ribbon Australia supports violence against the unborn
- Pope warns against direct personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Futurism: Jesuit deception of the church
- My drug addiction story
- Is the name ‘Yeshua’ written over a hundred times in the OT?
- Daniel’s Seventy Weeks
- Two Evangelists Charged. Tried. Convicted.
- Final judgment in the new heaven and new earth
- 66,425 hits
- Follow Revolution for Jesus on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Westcott and Hort
The King James Bible (KJB) was translated from the traditional Hebrew and Greek texts (Masoretic Hebrew Text, The Second Great Rabbinic Bible and the Greek Textus Receptus (TR) or Received Text) and God’s Words in these original sources most Christians … Continue reading
The Traditional Text of the New Testament (in original Greek or other languages, i.e. Versions) traces its continuous history back to the earliest times of the Christian Church. But since 1881 with the Revisers of the Sacred Text the verses, about the … Continue reading
The deity of Christ is explicitly stated in the Scriptures. But some verses are subject to the revisionists who exclude certain readings, depending on which Greek NT manuscript they were translated from. Whether the Traditional Text in the Textus Receptus (the Received Text, … Continue reading